We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why our Pub is great
One reason for our popularity is our prime position just off the main A420, Swindon to Oxford road. This makes our pub the perfect meeting place or stop off point. We are near the famous White Horse chalk figure at Uffington, and every day we chalk up something special of our own on our specials board. Accompanied by a fine choice of wines, real ales and soft drinks, we offer the widest selection of good food, including Sunday roasts and fresh pizzas from our new Pizza Kitchen, where we can create the perfect thin crust pizza, right there before you. The large, hand-stretched, pizza bases are topped with a rich tomato sauce, then dressed with your favourite ingredients. And if you want to torment them further you can load your pizza with extra toppings. How hot can you handle?
We’re a child-friendly establishment and we provide colouring books, play areas and special kids’ menus with the aim of keeping kids happy and helping to make your visit here a relaxing occasion. And when you get the bill you’ll be smiling – thanks to our Two for One deal on all main meals. Call in sometime, whether for a pizza, a Sunday roast or to attend one of our great value burger, curry or steak evenings.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus